OruxMaps For PC – Free Download
Athletes who like hiking, mountaineering or trekking will have an ideal partner in OruxMaps for Android. GPS route tracker with online and offline maps. OruxMaps is a map viewer compatible with multiple formats that, in addition, allows you to make route tracings through the GPS of your smartphone. Summary of features Support for viewing online maps with several layers (Google, Microsoft, Yandex, WMS …). Compatibility with multiple map formats in offline mode, including OruxMaps own, reconverted Ozi Explorer maps and others. Recording of routes in GPX, KML and KMZ format. Query statistics of the tracings. Possibility of following preloaded routes. Support for the connection of various Bluetooth devices: heart rate monitor, external GPS … And many more. When you download OruxMaps for Android you will have the ideal complement for your preferred sport activity.
OruxMaps Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Desire Specs
How To Play/Download OruxMaps on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘OruxMaps‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the OruxMaps in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for OruxMaps on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play OruxMaps, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running OruxMaps on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.