OsmAnd For PC – Free Download
If you thought that to have a good GPS navigator on Android you had to buy an expensive app you are wrong. OsmAnd is an open source and totally free map and navigation application that is presented as a great alternative to TomTom and Sygic. OsmAnd is OpenStreetMap for Android.OsmAnd uses the OpenStreetMap data to generate the maps that you can consult offline once downloaded to your card. But not only maps, with OsmAnd you can also enjoy a complete navigation system.Main features of OsmAndInclusion of OpenStreetMap global maps.Indication of the position and orientation on the map. Voice navigation step by step.Change of automatic route when deviating of the itinerary. Periodic updating of maps. Different viewing options. These are some of the options you will find in the application. To discover the rest download OsmAnd for Android for free.
OsmAnd Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus ZenFone 4 A450CG Specs
How To Play/Download OsmAnd on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘OsmAnd‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the OsmAnd in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for OsmAnd on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play OsmAnd, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running OsmAnd on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.