Osmos For PC – Free Download
Osmos is a game for Android devices in which the objectives are clear: survive by absorbing smaller organisms and avoid being absorbed by those who are larger. With Osmos HD you will enjoy a game in which you can perform different actions according to the screen. It also takes into account laws of physics because you must expel matter to propel yourself, taking into account that it will make you shrink. Your opponents will not be easy to beat because you will face different opponents with different personalities but with goals and abilities similar to those Yours, they learn more about you as the game progresses. For this you can count on aids such as slow down or accelerate time based on the agility of the rival. In Osmos HD you have two game modes. One of them is Odyssey, with twenty-seven levels throughout the Universe of Osmos; the other is Arcade, which will allow you to select the level of difficulty between seventy-two different. And all accompanied by a soundtrack of electronic music that will generate a very special hypnotic atmosphere.
Osmos Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Osmos on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Osmos‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Osmos in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Osmos on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Osmos, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Osmos on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.