Oxford Dictionary of English For PC – Free Download
Oxford Dictionary of English Review
You must recognize that it is no longer good to speak English as in the films of Paco Martínez Soria. This language has been indispensable for a long time not only in work and business environments, but also to travel and be understood in any part of the world. The most complete English dictionary for Android That’s right, first of all you have to have a clear thing and that is if you downloaded the APK of this application with the idea of installing an online translator on your English-Spanish smartphone or any other language like German , Italian, French or Catalan, you can forget. For that it is better to download Google Translate or similar that will fulfill those functions. Oxford Dictionary of English is a dictionary with definitions of words in English and also encyclopedic, since you will find entries that define concepts, people, places or animals that goes beyond simple vocabulary. If you prepare exams like FIRST, ADVANCED, PROFICIENCY, TOEFL or TOEIC it is essential. You can use it both on smartphone and tablet and all its content is supported by Oxford University Press, the publication service of this renowned English university. Main features It has a free or free version, as you prefer, that offers itself very interesting features and functions but that are extended by the paid version to which we can subscribe from within the app itself. They are some like the following: Updated vocabulary with more than 350,000 words, phrases and meanings. Words, phrases and expressions derived from the Oxford English Corpus research. 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, including words with complex or varied pronunciations. Smart search tool Clean and functional interface. Learning tools with functions to improve vocabulary. Offline mode to search offline words when you do not have wifi or data network. British and American forms. Camera function to identify words and their meaning. Sharing definitions through the social apps you have downloaded (WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter …). Intelligent search that is advanced to your actions It has a system of anticipation to the searches with suggestions on what is intended to be found. For example, an autocomplete system, showing predictions of what you write. At the same time, key words that allow to locate compound words, expressions and phrases. Another characteristic that we will appreciate, particularly if we do not master the language or we do not know the exact spelling of a word, is the similarity filter that can replace wildcards with letters and complete parts of a word. And yes, if you’re wondering, this is possibly the best English dictionary for Android that you can install on your mobile device.
Oxford Dictionary of English Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua S2 Specs
How To Play/Download Oxford Dictionary of English on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Oxford Dictionary of English‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Oxford Dictionary of English in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Oxford Dictionary of English on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Oxford Dictionary of English, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Oxford Dictionary of English on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.