Oz: Broken Kingdom For PC – Free Download
Oz: Broken Kingdom Review
The Wizard of Oz is the story that Oz inspires: Broken Kingdom. In this game for Android, Dorothy will not be there, but Ofelia Shen will be with the help of the tin man, the lion and the scarecrow will have to fight to save the kingdom. Follow the path of yellow tiles This is a game that works like an RPG in which you have a team of heroes with different abilities and powers. The action takes place in a 3D scenario with different animations that recreate the battles that, in truth, little resembles the 1939 musical film. But at least it still has less to do with Mägo de Oz, those of the Pagan Fiesta. Save the kingdom of Oz from the forces of evil that lurk. Lead a team of heroes in a turn-based combat. Develop the skills of the characters and their powers. Explore the darkest of the kingdom of Oz. Scale in the leaderboards and advance in the leagues in front of other players.
Oz: Broken Kingdom Gameplay Images
Recommended: BQ Aquaris A4.5 Specs
How To Play/Download Oz: Broken Kingdom on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Oz: Broken Kingdom‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Oz: Broken Kingdom in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Oz: Broken Kingdom on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Oz: Broken Kingdom, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Oz: Broken Kingdom on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.