Painter Mobile For PC – Free Download
Painter Mobile Review
If you were waiting for Corel Painter for Android, you already have it. It is called Painter Mobile and aims to become one of the best drawing tools available for mobile devices. It starts on the PC, it continues on the mobile phone. One of the great advantages of this software is that it allows you to import the files created with the desktop version. This way you can continue working on your projects and display them from anywhere. What tools does Painter’s version for mobile include? Painter Mobile’s options include the following: Painting and drawing tools that allow interesting sketches and coloring the images with ease. Different types of brushes, pencils and brushes.Inclusion of effects to apply. Possibility of importing images from the camera, gallery or Google image searches. Capability to work with up to 20 layers. Take with you your little one. great digital art studio with Painter Mobile for Android.
Painter Mobile Gameplay Images
Recommended: Alcatel One Touch Idol X Specs
How To Play/Download Painter Mobile on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Painter Mobile‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Painter Mobile in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Painter Mobile on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Painter Mobile, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Painter Mobile on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.