Paper Monsters For PC – Free Download
Paper Monsters Review
The power and possibilities offered by Android as a gaming platform is once again demonstrated by Paper Monsters. Attractive graphic design and gameplay are the letters of presentation of this game that will transport us to a world of paper characters. A perfect design can update the most classic genre Platform arcade games are not a novelty precisely, but their formula can continue to be effective if presented as Paper Monsters does. Action in 2D, like our favorite titles of the genre, combined with attractive scenarios designed in 3D along almost thirty levels that will make any very entertaining moments happen. Features 2D side-scrolling platform game. Three-dimensional decorations. Original soundtrack composed for the game. Twenty-eight levels spread over six different worlds. Secret game areas, special powers and bonus mode. Once again it shows the ability of Android as a gaming platform. It must be said that the graphic section of the game is impressive and as its name indicates, we will have the feeling of being driving characters and confronting paper monsters in an environment built with cardboards and some cotton. If you are a fan of platform games you can not miss on your smartphone.
Paper Monsters Gameplay Images
Recommended: Fly Fly F351 Specs
How To Play/Download Paper Monsters on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Paper Monsters‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Paper Monsters in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Paper Monsters on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Paper Monsters, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Paper Monsters on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.