Paper Toss For PC – Free Download
Paper Toss Review
You no longer need to go to the office to work to play your favorite game. Paper Toss brings to your phone all the excitement of dunking a paper in a bin. Different situations and different environments The always exciting pastime (or sport, depending on how you look at it) of putting a ball of paper in a bin has its mobile version. Emulate the LeBron James, Harden, Chris Paul and others from your office, in a public restroom or in the waiting room of an airport. Get in your office the recognition you deserve. Features of Paper Toss Different environments. Impressive graphics.6 levels of difficulty. Innovative controls. Global scoring table. Animated paper ball. Elements such as fans that condition the trajectory of the paper ball. Insults of your co-workers. Real sounds.
Paper Toss Gameplay Images
Recommended: Acer Liquid Z200 Specs
How To Play/Download Paper Toss on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Paper Toss‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Paper Toss in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Paper Toss on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Paper Toss, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Paper Toss on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.