PAUL For PC – Free Download
Smartphones are not only a great communication tool but they provide hours of fun. And part of that entertainment is in the form of multimedia content. PAUL for Android is responsible for having a good time with the best videos. PAUL learns your tastes and surprises you with fun content. How does PAUL for Android work? The friendly PAUL mascot will take care of your leisure time. To do this, learn your tastes and offer personalized recommendations. Before you request it, PAUL collects audiovisual content from various sources. You can enjoy the PAUL recommendations even when you do not have an Internet connection, since the app downloads the contents before it detects an active Wi-Fi connection. Let yourself be surprised by this famous octopus.
PAUL Gameplay Images
Recommended: Alcatel OneTouch Fierce XL Specs
How To Play/Download PAUL on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PAUL‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PAUL in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PAUL on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PAUL, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PAUL on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.