Perfect Angle For PC – Free Download
Perfect Angle Review
One of the most challenging Android puzzle games we can find is possibly Perfect Angle. It is a game in which perspective counts … counts a lot. You must find the right way to observe the gibberish to solve the puzzles. A game that will test your ability to see things in perspective. There are dozens and dozens of different puzzles and scenarios that you can explore with your tablet or smartphone and in which you will often think that there is no logic or reasoned structure. However, there is and everything will depend on your visual acuity. Characteristics More than 100 levels of puzzles based on optical illusions. Compound sound range for the game. Original version. Progress stored in the cloud; continue your game on any compatible device. Simple control interface. World titles and record list.
Perfect Angle Gameplay Images
Recommended: Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ Specs
How To Play/Download Perfect Angle on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Perfect Angle‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Perfect Angle in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Perfect Angle on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Perfect Angle, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Perfect Angle on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.