Periscope For PC – Free Download
Finally comes to Android Periscope, the application that allows you to broadcast live streaming video to everyone. When you do your friends will receive notifications and can join to see and comment in real time. It is the only live video broadcast client authorized by Twitter. The grace of the invention is obviously the real-time broadcast, however, the videos are left hanging for a day so that they can be reproduced as many times as you want. Main features of PeriscopeVideos available for 24 hours to be reproduced again. Private streaming function. Notification management. Broadcasts via Twitter (only authorized client). Shows the hearts that you get from your followers. A whole viral phenomenon. This app was the answer of Twitter to Merkaat, an application that had nothing to do with the social network but offered the same service. This one was vetoed and the Californians counterattacked with Periscope that received the necessary push as many celebrities began to use it to live broadcast their interesting lives. So famous as the football players Piqué, Neymar or Sergio Ramos use it making it jump to fame immediately among many people. Take a step further and show live everything you do by broadcasting live video.
Periscope Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua G2 Specs
How To Play/Download Periscope on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Periscope‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Periscope in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Periscope on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Periscope, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Periscope on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.