Phantasy Star II For PC – Free Download
Phantasy Star II Review
SEGA is one of the most important video game development companies of all time, both for the titles it has produced and for the video consoles it has developed (Master System, Mega Drive, Saturn …). Many of his games have been great successes and now he has reissued some of them for Android and iPhone mobile devices, within the SEGA Forever collection. In it we find Sonic, Altered Beast or Phantasy Star II, the science fiction RPG that appeared in 1989 and made the leap to other platforms such as Sony’s PS2 (which was sold as Phantasy Star Generation 2). This is the first 16-bit RPG released in Europe and in which we will have to face the danger that lies in the entire galaxy. Mutants, robots and all kinds of aliens will be our enemies, which we will have to face with a group of characters and with all kinds of weapons and equipment. Main features The game completely recovers the essence of the original version thanks to features and functions such as the following and that you can enjoy throughout all its maps: Campaign of more than 30 hours. Fight in turns. Fight against mutants, robots and other space creatures. Get a complete variety of weapons. Play with up to 8 characters and take advantage of their different features. Play offline, you do not need to be online. Compatible with wireless controls. One of the classic RPGs with the best reviews. And the good news is that we can enjoy an official version for PC, no need to download the APK and run it on an Android emulator type BlueStacks or go crazy looking for ROMs or any other strange format: it has its own version for Windows.
Phantasy Star II Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Phantasy Star II on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Phantasy Star II‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Phantasy Star II in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Phantasy Star II on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Phantasy Star II, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Phantasy Star II on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.