Phone Doctor Plus For PC – Free Download
Phone Doctor Plus Review
Examine and diagnose the status of your Android smartphone is only an application away. You will get it with Phone Doctor Plus, a tool that can identify any type of hardware problem on your device. Complete analysis for the different sensors and parts of the terminal. Does your tablet or smartphone work badly? The purpose of the APK is to find out the source of the problem by examining the different components. There are more than 30 elements that are part of the mobile device that can be analyzed: Analysis of more than 30 different components of the phone and tablet (touch screen, microphone, compass, vibration, CPU, flash, front and rear camera …). System controller that measures the state of battery, memory and storage. Prediction of battery life. Status of the network. History of use of data network and Wi-Fi. A very useful application especially for modular phones or that allow easy exchange and repair of your pieces.
Phone Doctor Plus Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Phone Doctor Plus on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Phone Doctor Plus‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Phone Doctor Plus in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Phone Doctor Plus on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Phone Doctor Plus, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Phone Doctor Plus on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.