Photomath For PC – Free Download
There are countless calculator applications for Android that allow you to solve mathematical problems easily. Now, possibly the one that offers more facilities is Photomath – Camera calculator, the calculator app that works with the camera of our smartphone. Solve mathematical operations with the camera of your phone
The operation of this application is very simple. Simply focus the camera lens on the operation you want to solve, so it will scan it using OCR text recognition technology and interpret it to deliver an immediate result. The good thing is that it is not only useful for operations printed on paper, but also capable of identifying handwritten operations. An excellent tool for learning mathematics.
In the upper part of the interface, the user has a menu through which he can scroll and gives access to the manual calculator function, the camera to scan operations, the step-by-step shredded solution and a notebook where he registers. the history of operations carried out with the application.
These are the main features of the calculator camera: Calculator with integrated camera: solve operations by entering them by hand or using the device’s camera. Handwriting recognition. Guided process with which step-by-step instructions are received. Useful learning tool: the steps that have been followed to reach the result are detailed. Graphics generation. Operations history. What operations does Photomath support?
This app is not limited to simple operations only. It also serves to solve complex problems of different types. You can work with arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, roots, algebraic expressions, systems of equations and linear inequalities of the second degree and with absolute values, logarithms, trigonometry, exponential and logarithmic functions, derivatives and integrals.
Downloading the APK provides the full function of the app, more than anything because it’s free. In addition to being available on Android it is also available for iPhone, although we do not have it for PC. Neither for now does it allow us to share operations online.
Photomath Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Photomath on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Photomath‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Photomath in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Photomath on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Photomath, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Photomath on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.