Physics Drop For PC – Free Download
Physics Drop Review
It is worth noting that you will not need to be an Einstein, Newton, Faraday or Planck to enjoy Physics Drop, but this is an entertaining casual game for Android smartphones and tablets in which your knowledge of basic physics will be very important. Quiet, you will not have to solve equations of kinematics or thermodynamics, but have some basic notions of the fundamental laws of physics and know how the force of gravity affects a body in free fall. With that knowledge and some spatial vision, a mobile game awaits you that will put you to the test from the start. How to play Physics Drop? Once installed the APK on your mobile device you will find the minimalist interface of this game, which resembles a simple notebook with lines, whose goal is to complete different levels taking the red ball to its destination in a U shape. ? Well, drawing with your finger the necessary structures so that the ball ends up rolling to the hole in question. Trace the path of the ball to the U, respecting the force of gravity. Sometimes you simply need to draw a long slope, but at other times you will have to overcome all kinds of obstacles that will require increasingly complex structures. Structures that on the other hand are also subject to the forces of gravity so, as a good architect you are, you must secure your foundations before releasing the ball. As you see, it sounds easy. But as you progress through the 18 available levels you will soon realize that you will need to devote many hours of study to accomplish your goal. Of course, you can always hit the reset button if you get stuck on any screen.
Physics Drop Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Physics Drop on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Physics Drop‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Physics Drop in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Physics Drop on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Physics Drop, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Physics Drop on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.