Piano Holic For PC – Free Download
Piano Holic Review
The tactile functions of smartphones and tablets have served to develop the genre of games to follow the musical rhythm. To this belongs Piano Holic, a game in which you can play the piano from compositions of children’s music to works by Beethoven and Mozart for authentic masters of the piano. A game for addicts to the piano. This game for Android presents a keyboard similar to that of piano at the bottom of the screen, while at the top we see how the notes come to the keys that we will have to play. We have to get it done at the right time and for the exact time each note lasts. Key Features of Piano Holic Rhythm Game By downloading the APK from the game we will have the following features: High sound quality. Multi-touch keyboard. Drag & amp; drop.5 different styles of notes.4 difficulty levels: easy, normal, hard and infernal.Different sound effects.Different types of piano.More than 150 songs in continuous update.
Piano Holic Gameplay Images
Recommended: HTC Desire 816 Specs
How To Play/Download Piano Holic on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Piano Holic‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Piano Holic in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Piano Holic on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Piano Holic, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Piano Holic on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.