Pictionary For PC – Free Download
At Etermax they know very well what it is like to develop applications of board games with a high addictive component. There we have Apalabrados or Asked, games that have millions of users who keep hooked thanks to its online multiplayer component. Well, in search of new successes have developed their own version of Pictionary for Android, the board game that consists of drawing concepts for other players to identify. These are proposed in letters that are drawn randomly. Test your skills as a draftsman and challenge players from anywhere in the world This game is clearly aimed at exploiting the multiplayer facet offered by mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets through their connectivity capabilities. You can download your APK for free, although you will find purchases within the app, and has the following features: Two different game modes: turn-based and fast mode (one against one in real time). Thousands of words, whatever language you choose. Reward chests with prizes. Attractive interface with animated characters. Progress and improve your drawing tools as you do. The updated version of the classic board game. How do you play? It is very easy to play this hobby that entertains both children and adults. It will depend on the game mode you choose: In turn: simply choose a rival or let the app do it for you. You can also login through Facebook to relate with your friends in the social network. Quick mode: play in timed matches in pairs. So if you wonder how much it costs to learn to play, you see that very little … download the app and show that a picture is worth a thousand words.
Pictionary Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Pictionary on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Pictionary‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Pictionary in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Pictionary on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Pictionary, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Pictionary on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.