Pictoword For PC – Free Download
The word games are among the few that adapt to all audiences. Children can learn new vocabulary and train their brain capacity at the same time they have fun and for adults they are a good way to have a good time while achieving greater mental speed. And if they are in English like this, even better, since the educational factor grows exponentially. A game of (2) different words Pictoword is an English word game for Android, perfect for the whole family and extremely fun. The player must face hundreds of levels, each with two images that do not seem to have any relation to each other. In the lower part of the interface there is a series of disordered letters and blank spaces to be filled. The objective seems easy: to look for a concept that relates both photos as in other games of the type 4 photos 1 word, but no, it is not exactly the case. Instead of looking for a common concept, the player should look for the word that represents each image and join them together to form a new one that does not have to have any relationship with the photos filling the gaps with the correct letters and in order. For example: If a level shows a picture of a sandy beach and another of a witch, the word ‘sand’ (sand) and the word ‘witch’ (witch) form together … the word Sandwich. Although it may seem somewhat confusing, after three or four levels played, the method of play is very clear. Download the Pictoword APK file for Android, exercise your brains and learn English.
Pictoword Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Pictoword on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Pictoword‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Pictoword in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Pictoword on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Pictoword, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Pictoword on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.