Pinterest For PC – Free Download
Share images in thematic panels that reflect different interests, hobbies, events or you know what. This is what Pinterest is, a social network of images whose mission is to connect its users through things they find interesting. Its name derives from composing the words in English pin and interest, suggesting that these images are shared as if they were hung in a panel. Unlike other social networks of images like Instagram or Flickr, its purpose is to share collections that inspire. That is why the same user can maintain different thematic panels at the same time, keeping all his interests and the collections he offers to his followers. It is a social network where not only anonymous or private users have space. There are also celebrity accounts, artists, brands … Main features and functions The Android app is designed so that whatever we find browsing the Internet we can share it in our panels. For this it offers functions such as the following: Follow content by topics, users or boards. Manage your boards and pins. Manage your profile with personal information such as name, profile photo, small description about you, location and reference website. Receive notifications and keep informed of the most important news regarding users and topics that you follow. Send private messages to other users. Save screenshots and store them publicly or privately. Find ideas between different categories: popular, gifts, animals, art, DIY and crafts, phrases and famous quotes, sports … Find from photos of classic cars to inspiration for your reforms at home. Your APK becomes in this way a resource for users to find online inspiration on any topic that interests them: drawings, fashion and dresses, tattoos, cooking, hairstyles, art, love … When was it created and with how many users does it count? The beta version appeared in 2009 and was developed by Evan Sharp, Paul Sciarra and Ben Silbermann. In 2015, it exceeded the barrier of 100 million users. It is not therefore the social network with more users (honor that corresponds to Facebook), but has a considerable number of users, which make it one of the most famous and successful in the world. It was precisely thanks to the launch of the apps for iPhone and Android that led him to make the leap in terms of the number of pinners subscribed to this service. At present, their access is blocked in China and in some other country such as India, because according to their legislators, they violated certain aspects of the rules that govern these countries.
Pinterest Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Lucid 2 Specs
How To Play/Download Pinterest on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Pinterest‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Pinterest in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Pinterest on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Pinterest, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Pinterest on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.