Pocket Workouts For PC – Free Download
Pocket Workouts Review
Apps to get fit on their own are in fashion. There are many that we can download and among them we find Pocket Workouts. This app developed by the Darebee website teaches us how to get fit with different exercises. Squats, push-ups, abdominals … dozens of routines to get fit. The best Android application to get in shape without leaving home? Well we do not know if it is the best but it does offer a workout routine that we can consult on smartphones and tablets to do exercises that keep us in shape. We will find in this app the following characteristics: 250 routines.7 categories of exercises (depending on the objectives for which you exercise). Various levels within each category. Define muscles, burn fat, improve our resistance, increase muscle mass. .. whatever your goal, download the APK.
Pocket Workouts Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Pocket Workouts on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Pocket Workouts‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Pocket Workouts in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Pocket Workouts on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Pocket Workouts, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Pocket Workouts on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.