PocketBand For PC – Free Download
With PocketBand downloaded to your Android smartphone or tablet you will have a mobile audio sequencer with which you can easily generate music. By downloading this APK you can create high quality songs using all kinds of virtual instruments, loops, modulations, mixes and recordings. Powerful application to create music from Android. But in addition, this DAW for mobile devices comes with the added feature of being an application with strong social functions so we can compose music together with our friends and save all our creations in the cloud. Functions of PocketBandLocker-based sequencer of 12 channels. 3-band parametric equalizer. Polyphonic synthesizer with 125 virtual instruments. Rhythm box with 35 drumkits available. Recorder of sounds through the integrated microphone. Effects of delay, flanger, chorus, reverb, phaser, distortion and compression.
PocketBand Gameplay Images
Recommended: iBall Cobalt 5.5F Youva Specs
How To Play/Download PocketBand on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PocketBand‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PocketBand in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PocketBand on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PocketBand, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PocketBand on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.