Poke Radar For PC – Free Download
Poke Radar Review
If you have been playing Pokémon GO since Niantic launched the game in early July and you still walk several kilometers a day looking for the Pikachu that you resist so much or the Charizard that so many times you have escaped, it may be time to receive a little help . The radars or maps for Pokémon GO, like this Poke Radar for Android, are collaborative maps that feed the users of the game. These show the Pokémon around you and the time until they disappear. You can even find a Charmander on horseback. There are many applications of this type since, as they are not authorized by the developers, they disappear from official application stores such as Google Play. And this is an example. Although the Poke Radar APK file works correctly and its use can not imply a ban of the game because it does not access the Niantic servers to receive information, you can only download this application from alternative platforms such as Malavida. Characteristics of this Pokémon GO radar This is a collaborative map created by Pokémon GO players. It allows you to filter the Pokémon that it shows so that you only see the ones you have not yet hunted. It allows you to search for specific Pokémon. You can add the Pokémons that you have seen during the hunt. Niantic will not be able to ban you from your game since the app does not connect to your servers. Although it is not as reliable as the first applications that were connected to Google maps and Niantic servers (that baneaba the user as soon as it is detected) because anyone can add false information, radars and collaborative maps are the best option that there is currently to complete the Pokédex without finishing as ground as if you had been run over by a pack of Ryhorns.
Poke Radar Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Poke Radar on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Poke Radar‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Poke Radar in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Poke Radar on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Poke Radar, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Poke Radar on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.