PokeAlert For PC – Free Download
Pokémon GO is without a doubt the revolution of the mobile videogame of 2016. Its system to hunt pokémons using augmented reality has served so that millions of smartphone users around the world are launched to play it. The alternative to PokeVision Radars for Pokémon GO there are many and among them PokeVision, considered one of the best. However, it has competition like PokeAlert that stands as the most consistent alternative. Catch all the creatures around you more easily. This radar to hunt Android pokémons basically scans around you and launches notifications even when you’re not using the app. Features Show the Pokémon on a map in real time. Scanned in the background. Silent mode that does not send spam to game servers. Login with Google account or your Pokémon trainer account. Multi-account support Of course, if you want your account is not expelled, it is advisable to access with one that is not the game. Niantic banea users if they perceive that they are resorting to this type of methods.
PokeAlert Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download PokeAlert on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PokeAlert‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PokeAlert in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PokeAlert on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PokeAlert, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PokeAlert on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.