PokeCrew For PC – Free Download
When you have written and you do not know about the p *** Pokémon GO of the c ****** you feel like throwing yourself out the window. You know, if you use augmented reality to teach you pokémons in the real world through the screen of your Android or your iPhone, what bugs you can find in Spain or Sevastopol, if you want tricks and guides to catch all the pokémons and have a pokédex the milk of great that to leave in inheritance to the children that you will not have because you will die all virgins … You are absorbed in these deep thoughts when then your boss says to you: “hey, here you have PokeCrew so that you tell us what is going ” And since you are a professional, you do not throw yourself out the window but you write it down. A map generated by the community of players. Yes, this is a map that pokemon hunters from around the world feed pointing to the different locations where you can find these bugs. It has the advantage over others like FastPoke Map that when not connecting with the Niantic application does not know if you use it or not, so it can not ban you. The counterpart you will find that you can be cheating viciously and can put an Articuno where they want. Believe me, if I had time and desire (but above all I win) I would put all these bugs in idyllic places like Pyongyang, Mosul or Murcia. Without danger of being banned but you can be kidnapped: you can not have everything in life. Anyway, if you want to find pokémons in Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona or Valdemorillo de la Sierra, just download the APK from the application on your Android smartphone.
PokeCrew Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download PokeCrew on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PokeCrew‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PokeCrew in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PokeCrew on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PokeCrew, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PokeCrew on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.