PokéLand For PC – Free Download
These Pokémon are getting used to launch games and news almost without warning, by surprise. It seems that once the hype of Pokémon GO has cooled down, other types of titles dedicated to the universe of these creatures like Pokémon Magikarp Jump and the latter appear: PokéLand. But here you do not have to train any Pokémon to evolve and incorporate it into your Pokédex. Its development has been inspired by the Rumble series but this time adapted for smartphones and tablets: specifically for iPhone and Android. To conquer the 15 plants of the Champion Tower In this free to play game we will have to capture more than 130 creatures, distributed all of them in more than 50 different islands that we will cross fighting the waves of the enemy Pokémon. Its mechanics is to advance through the screen fighting with all the creatures that come our way, until we face the final Pokémon … and as we finish with everyone we will add coins to our counter. Inspired by Rumble from the Wii. Your mission is to reach the Champion Tower, where once you reach it you will have to climb its 15 floors. For this you will have features like the following: New islands are unlocked when you spend diamonds. Special detector to locate Pokémon that can only be used every 30 minutes. You can use enhancers and different elements to equip your creatures. Compatible with the Nintendo Account so you can move data between devices. Similar to Pokémon Rumble from Nintendo Wii How Pokémon PokéLand is played, the truth is that it is not complicated at all. In fact you will see how your creature moves and attacks alone the enemy you select, depending on the intensity of the attack of your momentum in clicking. The coins that come off will be collected automatically. For the Nintendo video game console, Rumble was launched at the time, a game that consisted of combats where the different characters faced each other. After the success in 2016 of GO with its augmented reality system it seems that the owners of the franchise have taken the pleasure of launching video games only for mobile phones. When hunting these bugs down the street, Magikarp Jump and Duel now adds this one that looks like it will hook the fans of the saga.
PokéLand Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Lancet Specs
How To Play/Download PokéLand on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PokéLand‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PokéLand in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PokéLand on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PokéLand, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PokéLand on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.