PokéMesh For PC – Free Download
Pokémon Go players begin to tire of finding Pidgeys, Rattatas and Ekans. The Niantic game shows one of these Pokémon in each corner while the other 147 are made to pray. Therefore, game regulars who do not give up to hunt them all are turning to applications that help them get hold of the 150 different ones that are available at the moment. Dragonite, Snorlax and Gyarados will not be able to escape. PokéMesh is an auxiliary application that Help to find all Pokémon Pokémon Go on a map of Google Maps where the Pokémon drawing appears on its exact location and the time it takes to make it disappear from the place.Features of PokéMeshRadar on a map generated by Google Maps. Mark the Pokémon on the map with the time they will remain on it. Pokémon Scanner to find the location of a specific Pokémon. Rareness filter to show only the Pokémon that interest you. The map shows Poképaradas, Gyms and the Pokémon timer .
PokéMesh Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download PokéMesh on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PokéMesh‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PokéMesh in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PokéMesh on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PokéMesh, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PokéMesh on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.