PowerDirector For PC – Free Download
Editing videos from an Android device is simple if you have apps like Cyberlink PowerDirector. This allows you to create spectacular videos in a short time and without the need of great technical knowledge. Videos with a practically professional result. In a few touches your tablet or smartphone will become the platform you need to import and edit videos to add effects and titles of all kinds. Its use is simple because it is optimized so you do not need to drag and drop to make all kinds of modifications to video clips that allow you to give your personal touch. Main features It has a good number of functions to achieve the best results: Professional style video editor with timeline. Applies effects and filters with the drag and drop function. Support for recording at 120 or 240 fps. Dozens of effects of Transition. Exports in HD and Full HD quality. Support for video overlay.
PowerDirector Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download PowerDirector on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PowerDirector‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PowerDirector in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PowerDirector on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PowerDirector, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PowerDirector on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.