Prism For PC – Free Download
In this version of Prism for Android you will have at your disposal nothing more and nothing less than fifty levels of this puzzle game to test your brain. In Prism Light you can use mirrors, prisms, color filters, black holes and worm holes and many more tricks like any quantum physicist you know to use to direct light rays and solve levels. One of the attractions of this game is that puzzles have multiple solutions so competing with other people can be even more fun comparing who is more practical of all. Download Prism Light and make sure you have your agenda clear of obligations because it will absorb you based on good and you will not even notice it.
Prism Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Prism on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Prism‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Prism in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Prism on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Prism, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Prism on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.