Project Fi For PC – Free Download
Project Fi Review
Google is determined that we have the best Internet connection possible, either by launching hot air balloons around here or by pulling fiber optics out there. And now also has its own virtual operator to navigate from the mobile is faster than ever. What is Project Fi? It is basically a prepaid mobile phone service with which Google guarantees the fastest possible Internet connection. Wherever you are, Project Fi searches for the most powerful signal, either Wi-Fi or one of the operators belonging to the program, to give you access to the 4G network. Where is the downside? Well, at the moment this OMV is only available in the US and through devices Nexus 6 and up. So it will be your turn to wait and save. What does the Project Fi application offer us? If you are a customer of this service you can: Manage your account and settings. Activate and deactivate the service. Check your consumption and access invoices. Get in touch with technical support.
Project Fi Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava A11 Specs
How To Play/Download Project Fi on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Project Fi‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Project Fi in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Project Fi on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Project Fi, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Project Fi on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.