ProtonMail For PC – Free Download
Finally comes the news that the paranoid security and privacy were waiting for more than 3 years. ProtonMail, the ultra-secure email service created by CERN, whose servers are located in Switzerland, away from the tentacles of the NSA, makes its appearance in Android as a stable application. An alternative to Gmail with which you can avoid spying your emails. It is a fully functional email client with all the typical options of this type of programs (writing, sending, receiving and organizing emails, notifications, attachments, etc.), but that adds an extra layer of security to our communications using end-to-end PGP encryption. Everything you can find in ProtonMail for Android Free and open source mail service created by CERN. Send emails securely without being intercepted by third parties. All emails are stored encrypted, so even the service itself can not read them. End-to-end encryption compatible with OpenPGP. Creates a new domain mail ProtonMail.com with the automatic generation of PGP keys. Organization of emails through gestures and labels. Option to program the self-destruction of sent emails.
ProtonMail Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download ProtonMail on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘ProtonMail‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the ProtonMail in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for ProtonMail on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play ProtonMail, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running ProtonMail on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.