Proxy Browser For PC – Free Download
Proxy Browser Review
Proxy Browser is a web browser for Android that allows access to blocked web pages by skipping restrictions. This is very useful for example in public buildings, workplaces and even study centers with wireless networks, where access to certain pages is often limited.100% compatible with Facebook and YouTube. Another possibility at your fingertips with Proxy Browser is access to restricted web pages for geographical reasons. Can not see a video on the Internet from your country? This is your application. Features Allows you to enter blocked pages. Hide your real IP address. Ensures your anonymity on the net.Cookies modifiable.Eliminates your browsing history at the moment.Alternate enters different browser clients.Walk firewalls.Includes large number of proxy servers.Navigate using proxy servers is one of the solutions to access access websites restricted. Download Proxy Browser for Android and get total freedom to browse the Internet.
Proxy Browser Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Proxy Browser on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Proxy Browser‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Proxy Browser in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Proxy Browser on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Proxy Browser, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Proxy Browser on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.