PS4 Remote Play For PC – Free Download
PS4 Remote Play Review
If you have a PlayStation 4 you can use your mobile as a screen to play your console games thanks to PS4 Remote Play. Play wherever you want with your PlayStation 4To do this, the only thing you have to do, in addition to downloading the application, is to connect the phone and the PS4 to the same Wi-Fi and with the DualShock 4 control you will no longer need the television screen. Did you imagine a portable PlayStation 4? The effect you will achieve will be the equivalent of having a portable console … with a PlayStation 4 laptop. Just make sure you have a high-speed wireless connection.
PS4 Remote Play Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei G7 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download PS4 Remote Play on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PS4 Remote Play‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PS4 Remote Play in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PS4 Remote Play on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PS4 Remote Play, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PS4 Remote Play on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.