Psiphon For PC – Free Download
The privacy of the user and access to censored content are two concerns at the time of browsing that concern us more than we think. The censorship and restricted access to certain content or websites is a more serious problem in some countries than others, but the privacy of our information is widespread. Live where you live, you may be interested in a browser like Psiphon, able to connect us through a VPN with the purpose of falsifying both the information we share when browsing and our physical location. Private browsing without limits What this browser does is facilitate access to censored or blocked websites and services. These may be restricted by property rights issues (you know, accessible in some countries and not in others, you’ve seen with YouTube videos) or for ideological reasons. For that, it falsifies the location of the navigation. This connects directly with the subject of privacy because when browsing we share information, such as the one related to our physical location. This same information can be used to identify us and maybe we do not want them to do so because our security is at risk, because we are simply jealous of our privacy or because we access through unsecured Wi-Fi networks. Access without restrictions to any website without revealing your identity. It is a very convenient way to navigate since it incorporates the VPN function unlike other apps, which offer this connection for all the online activity of the device (option that, by the way, is also available here). Download now your APK and use its main functions: Download the app for free. Does not require registration, subscription or configuration. Automatic selection of protocols to provide effective and reliable circumvention all the time. Monitoring of the activity so we can consult internal statistics. Open source project with open source code from the project website. Possibility of applying the VPN function only to navigation or to all device activity. The snag that we can find this browser is the graphical aspect of its interface that, it must be said, is quite usable. However it seems a browser that if we are told that it was designed between 2010 and 2011 we believe it …
Psiphon Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus Live Specs
How To Play/Download Psiphon on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Psiphon‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Psiphon in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Psiphon on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Psiphon, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Psiphon on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.