PulWifi For PC – Free Download
If you do not remember the default password of your Wi-Fi router, you have a chance to recover it without calling the technical service. The pulWifi app for Android is able to find out the default password used by a variety of Wi-Fi router models. Find out the default keys of different Wi-Fi router models. Some of the networks supported by pulWifi are: WLAN_XXXXJAZZTEL_XXXXWLANXXXXXXYACOMXXXXXXWIFIXXXXXXSome networks that use Huawei or D-Link routers Is your wireless network secure? The handling of pulWifi is simple. Any user will be able to decipher the passwords of the Wi-Fi networks at their reach, as long as they use the established ones by default. So it is highly recommended to change the password of the wireless network once it is recovered. Download free PulWifi for Android if you need to find out the default password of your Wi-Fi router.
PulWifi Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download PulWifi on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PulWifi‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PulWifi in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PulWifi on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PulWifi, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PulWifi on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.