PuraTV For PC – Free Download
The best television channels in Chile and the world as well as the best movies are on PuraTV. It is an application that offers television and cinema online, streaming and free. Obviously it is not that it will be able to compete in quality and comfort with HBO and Netflix, especially for the amount of ads that you are going to have to see, but the truth is that for your pocket it will turn out a little better. Film and television with a Chilean accent
Its content is divided into categories, making it easy to find any sports, news or culture channel easily, with special attention to those that are of Chilean origin. At the same time it has a catalog of movies that can be played from the same app (without having to resort to any external player such as VLC Media Player).
Of course, remember that it is an application that offers unlicensed, pirated content (although nothing is hosted in the app but is linked), so the possible legal consequences may come from your account.
PuraTV Gameplay Images
Recommended: VLC Streamer Free for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download PuraTV on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘PuraTV‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the PuraTV in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for PuraTV on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play PuraTV, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running PuraTV on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.