Pyramid Solitaire Saga For PC – Free Download
Pyramid Solitaire Saga Review
Delve into the pyramids of Egypt, one of the great treasures of antiquity, and discover the relics that surrounds the desert with Pyramid Solitaire Saga. It is a game that mixes magic, adventures and cards. Become the Indiana Jones of card games. Order and match the cards, alone or with other players. The best of Pyramid Solitaire Saga is that you can play your own or also in the company of other users, since it is a solitary multiplayer. In your adventure you will accompany Helena, a treasure hunter, and Kingsley, your loyal and cunning mascot. The objective is to combine the correlative cards and discover in them the scarabs that will give you the clues to locate the treasures and discover a magical world. Pyramid Solitaire Saga for Android for free, you will live magical moments discovering the hidden treasures of the ancient world.
Pyramid Solitaire Saga Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava Iris 405+ Specs
How To Play/Download Pyramid Solitaire Saga on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Pyramid Solitaire Saga‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Pyramid Solitaire Saga in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Pyramid Solitaire Saga on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Pyramid Solitaire Saga, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Pyramid Solitaire Saga on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.