QR Droid For PC – Free Download
QR Droid Review
In recent times, QR codes have multiplied. As you know these can offer us detailed information on anything, either on an article that we intend to buy or on a simple poster that we see on the street and that announces a show, to put a couple of examples. QR Droid is an application for mobile phones with Android operating system that will serve you not only to read them without any problem but also to generate your own. With QR Droid installed on your phone you will only have to run the application and orient your phone to the code you want to capture. The tool will use the objective of your camera to scan the code and then provide you with the information it contains. As simple as this. You can even create codes and personalize them with the information contained in your phone so that other people can scan them and share the information contained. Download QR Droid for free and take advantage of the advantages offered by QR codes.
QR Droid Gameplay Images
Recommended: Huawei Honor 6 Specs
How To Play/Download QR Droid on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘QR Droid‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the QR Droid in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for QR Droid on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play QR Droid, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running QR Droid on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.