QuickClick For PC – Free Download
You can have much faster access to various features of your phone from the terminal’s volume buttons. For this you only need QuickClick, the app that allows you to configure different button press sequences for frequent actions. The volume control buttons are now exploited. You will not need to unlock your phone or search for the corresponding application with QuickClick. With it, you can configure pressing sequences of the volume control buttons to make calls quickly or launch any other application such as video recording, image capture, or sending messages. Simple configuration Its use is very simple and you only need one configuration in very few steps: Choice of the action to be carried out. Establishment of the sequence of pulsations. Configuration of the action. Download QuickClick for Android and use your phone with more agility.
QuickClick Gameplay Images
Recommended: Asus Zenfone Pegasus 3S Specs
How To Play/Download QuickClick on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘QuickClick‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the QuickClick in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for QuickClick on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play QuickClick, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running QuickClick on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.