QuickLyric For PC – Free Download
Can you imagine having the lyrics of any song you listen to on your device without any effort? You can get it with QuickLyric, an Android app that recognizes songs to find music instantly. Automatic song recognition, like Shazam It works in a similar way: it identifies the song you hear on your smartphone or tablet and without having to do anything, download the lyrics. The search is done in different Internet sources (AZLyrics, MetroLyrics, LyricsFreak …). And it works with both MP3 and Spotify. Enrich your music library without effort. Of course it also allows the manual search of letters according to different criteria: song, artist or group, disk … all packaged in a simple interface that greatly simplifies the use of the application. And despite all the QuickLyric APK you will not find it on Google Play, you will have to download it directly on your device.
QuickLyric Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download QuickLyric on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘QuickLyric‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the QuickLyric in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for QuickLyric on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play QuickLyric, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running QuickLyric on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.