QuickPic – Photo Gallery For PC – Free Download
QuickPic – Photo Gallery Review
Do you remember when we went to the photo shop every 24 photos to reveal the reel? How difficult it was then to show someone the endless pictures of your vacations, or to embarrass your children by bringing up their childhood snapshots before their girlfriends. Now we have much easier to give the pain to others with our favorite images, because most of them are on our mobile. What a joy, what a fuss, another pilot dog. But there are times that the gallery app that comes pre-installed by default in our multimedia device is not as complete or simple as we would like. Do not worry, you have lots of alternatives for your Android, such as QuickPic – Photo Gallery, Cheetah Mobile. The best alternative to the gallery. What does that name sound like? If you’re wondering where you’ve heard about Cheetah Mobile, basically, it’s the kids that brought us Clean Master. Therefore, the app is quite similar in aesthetics to that one. And fast and quite comfortable to use. You can view your saved photos by folders, by times (dates) or by more recent files. It also includes a function to send photos comfortably to other devices through wifi. Do you want more? Well, you have it. The app comes with the 500px web album pre-installed, but you can add other subscription or memory in the cloud: Flickr. Amazon Box. Dropbox. Google Drive OneDrive. OwnCloud. Samba. Picasa Colorful themes and modern designs, with transparent layers and a great user interface. If it has made you dull, you can download and install the APK file completely free. In addition, for the same price you will get 2 GB in CM Cloud, free storage in the cloud, to never lose another snapshot. You only need an email and a password to log in. They are all advantages!
QuickPic – Photo Gallery Gameplay Images
Recommended: LG Cookie Specs
How To Play/Download QuickPic – Photo Gallery on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘QuickPic – Photo Gallery‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the QuickPic – Photo Gallery in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for QuickPic – Photo Gallery on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play QuickPic – Photo Gallery, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running QuickPic – Photo Gallery on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.