Quik – Free Video Editor For PC – Free Download
Quik – Free Video Editor Review
GoPro personal camcorders have become a phenomenon. Of reduced size they allow to take them on as a wearable more to record in the first person any activity that we are developing, either in the chest, in a helmet or in the handlebar of a bicycle. Thanks to her and similar models from other brands (cheaper and more expensive) we have been able to enjoy spectacular images in recent years, especially in what has to do with extreme sports or risk (alpine skiing, mountaineering, mountain biking …) The video editor for GoPro Claro cameras, and if we have recorded one of these videos with our camera, how to edit it in conditions? Well for that the brand itself has developed its video editor and has launched for iPhone and Android: it is called Quik – Free Video Editor, formerly known as Replay. In it we will find all the tools and functions necessary to adjust and retouch the recordings of our outdoor outings. The best editing tool for videos recorded with your wearable camera. The version in APK for smartphones and Android tablets brings with it a very simple and intuitive editing system, so you do not spend more time than strictly necessary applying the different effects and filters you want. It is about that in a few seconds you have been able to share the moments that you have lived in the company of your camera. Main features In it you will find a series of functions and options that will facilitate your work: Add photos and video clips manually or automatically. Automatic face detection to frame them correctly. 25 different video styles with transitions. Fonts, filters and adjustable graphics for any style of video. Personalization functions: reorder photos, videos and titles, cut out clips and frame photos, add superimposed texts and title slides, add emojis … Change the orientation to share it on Instagram. Choose between 80 different sound tracks or add it from your collection. Choose any point to start playing the audio. Synchronize the transitions with the music. Share videos on WhatsApp and social networks like Instagram and Facebook. If you are a GoPro Hero, you can not miss this app on your Android to impress friends and strangers with your adventures.
Quik – Free Video Editor Gameplay Images
Recommended: YaBeat for Windows 7/8/8.1/10/XP/Vista/MAC OS/Laptop
How To Play/Download Quik – Free Video Editor on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Quik – Free Video Editor‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Quik – Free Video Editor in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Quik – Free Video Editor on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Quik – Free Video Editor, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Quik – Free Video Editor on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.