RadioGym For PC – Free Download
RadioGym is the perfect application to stimulate your daily training, an online radio specialized in music for athletes. No matter what sport you practice: RadioGym offers music at different speeds so you can choose the one that best suits your activity. The perfect music to enhance your training Each channel plays music at a different BPM speed. To achieve superior performance, some experts advise sports in sync with music: associate your heart rate with the most appropriate channel! The radio that tunes to your rhythm.The interactive player of RadioGym organizes channels in three bands with 9 channels associated with different rhythms and training cadences. Use a single channel for specific exercises or work progressively combining them: Slow Channels: 20, 40 and 60 BPMs. Stretching and warm-up, sports and relaxing activities. Medium channels: 80, 100 and 120 BPMs. Music for moderate activity. Fast channels: 140, 160 and 180 BPMs. The most energetic channels. Download free RadioGym and take advantage of music as a natural stimulant for training.
RadioGym Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download RadioGym on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘RadioGym‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the RadioGym in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for RadioGym on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play RadioGym, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running RadioGym on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.