RAFT Online For PC – Free Download
RAFT Online Review
If something Tom Hanks taught us in Castaway is that, if you are alone and lost in the middle of the sea, you do not need more than determination, a little filly and a ball with which to speak so as not to become completely naughty. What would you do if you found yourself lost in the middle of the sea, in a shabby raft, armed only with a hook with rope? That is, more or less, what RAFT Online proposes, in the line of survival games. Survive on a raft. Our magic hook will help us survive this traumatic experience. And no, I do not mean the captain. We will have to attract lost items adrift to help us expand our raft (to create real mansions), feed and drink and even face sharks and emerge victorious and with all our members. He builds nets and attracts fish to her, collects algae and plants them, grabs driftwood and builds furniture. The more things you build, the more you can build. Go from simple sticks rotten by the water to tools that will help you create a whole world in which the only limit (good one of the few limits) is your imagination. And all in a realistic environment with scenarios that change from night to day. In beta Although we can find and install this game for free from our favorite app store, the tool is in the testing phase. Each server can host more than fifty players, but you can see that it is overloaded, because if you can find a space in a server you can clap your ears. Really, give them. Once the app works correctly, you can play online for free with your friends, meanwhile … it’s time to keep waiting for your raft.
RAFT Online Gameplay Images
Recommended: Jivi JSP 38 Specs
How To Play/Download RAFT Online on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘RAFT Online‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the RAFT Online in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for RAFT Online on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play RAFT Online, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running RAFT Online on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.