Raft Survival Simulator For PC – Free Download
Raft Survival Simulator Review
Imagine being left lying in the middle of the ocean with a small raft and a fishing hook as a unique tool to make ends meet and come to fruition, never better. This is how Raft Survival Simulator begins, a sandbox survival game that will remind us much about Minecraft, not because of its pixelated graphics, but because we will have to find the materials and tools available to craft or build the elements we need to survive sharks and other marine creatures. Build your refuge and survive in the middle of the ocean. But unlike in the game of Mojang in which we can explore a practically infinite scenario, on the mainland, to collect supplies and materials, here we will be lost in the immensity of the sea, although we can move freely through it from our small raft of wood. In fact, touching the left part of the screen we can move (at a fairly moderate speed), while the right serves to turn and see what is around us. Main features When you download the APK of this game for Android smartphones and tablets you can have fun and entertain yourself with actions like the following: Collect all kinds of material floating in the water: leaves, wooden boards, ropes, boxes, etc. Craft new tools such as axes, hammers and weapons. Collect seawater to filter it and use it for drinking and cooking. Fishing so as not to die of hunger. Expand your raft with the collected materials. Tricks to win Raft This game, which is also available for iPhone and iPad from the App Store and has a version for Windows PC, is quite complex to handle and can be quite frustrating, especially if the damn shark always ends killing you within 10 seconds of starting the game. For this reason, it is always a good idea to get hold of some kind of tutorial or manual of those that abound on the Internet to find out about the best tricks and hacks to get away from your envy with the sea and its creatures. Among those tips, we must emphasize that you should try to collect all the materials that you find from the water, since they can all be useful. In fact, the more materials you accumulate, the more chances you have of expanding your raft to finish even planting trees and palm trees in it.
Raft Survival Simulator Gameplay Images
Recommended: Lava ARC 03 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download Raft Survival Simulator on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Raft Survival Simulator‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Raft Survival Simulator in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Raft Survival Simulator on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Raft Survival Simulator, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Raft Survival Simulator on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.