Rain Alarm For PC – Free Download
Rain Alarm Review
The most accurate and complete weather forecast is in Rain Alarm for Android. In it you will have information obtained from national meteorological services from different countries that will help you plan down to the smallest detail of your outdoor activities thanks to your information. Features Updates every 30 minutes. Automatic refresh of location every 24 hours. 75 kilometers radius of search of atmospheric phenomena. Silent alarms. Informative widget on the desktop. Complete information on the possibility of rain. Rain alarm shows us the same images that are handled in meteorological centers. In them we can see the evolution of clouds and showers and allows us to configure alarms and notifications that alert us of them, being able to establish in them the sensitivity level. Download Rain Alert and do not be surprised by the precipitations.
Rain Alarm Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Rain Alarm on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Rain Alarm‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Rain Alarm in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Rain Alarm on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Rain Alarm, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Rain Alarm on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.