Real Drum For PC – Free Download
Real Drum Review
Become the percussionist who always dreamed of Real Drum, the Android app that turns your smartphone into a battery. A game with which you will have fun with several different percussion sets. Your fingers are the drumsticks Install the APK and start playing the drums that come with 23 different sounds and a great sound quality. It has tutorials and lessons so you can learn to play the different components of the instrument (bass drum, plate, boxes …), which is a game, but it is good for those who are learning to play it. Travis Barker, Joey Jordison, Tommy Lee, Dave Grohl, Mike Portnoy, Lars Ulrich, Josh Freese, Bill Stevenson … not one of them will be able to do anything against you.Features13 different components to play.More than twenty different sounds.Sound of high quality.33 songs in the background.Mode Recording. Multitouch support. Export your essays to MP3.
Real Drum Gameplay Images
Recommended: Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3C Specs
How To Play/Download Real Drum on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Real Drum‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Real Drum in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Real Drum on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Real Drum, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Real Drum on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.