Rec. For PC – Free Download
Making screencast on an Android phone is a breeze with an application like Rec. That provides direct access to the Screen Record feature introduced in Android KitKat. However, this time the application provides the user with an elegant interface that makes the process easier and more intuitive. Notably improves the screencast function of Android 4.4. Rec. Therefore offers better access to the screen recording of the phone, a function that can be useful to make tutorials or share with your friends any activity you carry out with your phone. It is an application that improves the already interesting option available in Android version 4.4. Features Up to one hour of video recording.Careful design of the user interface. Possibility of saving predetermined configurations. Customizable recording countdown to adjust it to your needs. Stop recording by shaking the device or turning off the screen. Download Rec. And you can record the screen of your Android with an interface that facilitates the process.
Rec. Gameplay Images
How To Play/Download Rec. on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Rec.‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Rec. in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Rec. on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Rec., bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Rec. on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.