Redbox For PC – Free Download
If today you fancy a sofa, peli and popcorn plan, the Redbox application can be the last element of the equation. It is a platform for renting movies and games that allows you to locate the title in physical format that you most want that is near your location. Main features Search for movies and games on DVD, Blu-ray and games. See the trailer of the movies. Search to find titles by name, date or gender. See the next releases. Map with the nearest Redbox collection points.
Redbox Gameplay Images
Recommended: Intex Aqua Slice II Specs
How To Play/Download Redbox on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Redbox‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Redbox in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Redbox on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Redbox, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Redbox on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.