Reddit For PC – Free Download
One of the best known and most trafficked social bookmarking and news aggregator websites is Reddit. Since its appearance in 2005 serves as a discussion forum for all types of topics and as one of the ideal places to know what is trendy on the Internet. The official application of Reddit Although there are different customers for Android and iPhone to use this service, finally responsible They have developed and published their official client and it allows access from a smartphone or a tablet to all its content. So you know, download the APK and browse through its different discussion forums; Many of them host the most curious of the Internet. What better client than the official? Characteristics Browse through all the content of Reddit. Filter your navigation according to different criteria. Search and discover communities and topics of interest to you. Send comments, images, links and stories to others to see and discuss. Personalize it with different themes. Receive notifications of the threads you follow: messages, replies, mentions …
Reddit Gameplay Images
Recommended: Marshall London Specs
How To Play/Download Reddit on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Reddit‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Reddit in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Reddit on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Reddit, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Reddit on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.