Rider For PC – Free Download
Before its second part was released a few years ago, Tron was a Disney cult movie, which had practically been relegated to oblivion, which indicates that they were not exactly proud of their offspring. When doing that movie they did not overturn the plot, or even the movie itself. In the early days of the 80s, Disney had pasta and it was said that they were going to show the world what they were capable of doing. What they got was a curious product, but a result. If you know this movie, do not tell me that it is not putting the Ketchapp game and remembering Tron, because the aesthetic is suspiciously similar. Perform crazy stunts while navigating the endless world of Rider! Stop the war, what’s Rider going for? The objective of this game is very simple: you start with a normal motorcycle that you will start accelerating (keeping your finger pressed), and then you will have to perform pirouettes, pirouettes and avoid the different dangers that lie in wait for your pilot: brutal precipices, lava, platforms that they fall, giant saws … You have 32 levels of fun and 100 challenges to complete. As you progress in the game and get missions, you will get new vehicles, not just motorcycles, until you reach a total of forty (psss, and there are other four secrets). There are also ten themes (colorines) that you can add to your collection of achievements in Rider. Collect forty amazing motorcycles (including four secret ones). A simplistic and futuristic aesthetic Well, it was futuristic in the 80s, now it is rather retro. The black background contrasts with the fluorescent colors of motorcycles and circuits (but all resemblance to Tron is mere coincidence, really of good), and the music is full eighty. The game is in two dimensions, the game being developed horizontally. In each game you have a life, and it goes full steam ahead. And, of course, you can share your records and feats with your friends from social networks, what kind of game for Android would it be if not.
Rider Gameplay Images
Recommended: Alcatel A30 Plus Specs
How To Play/Download Rider on PC
Follow the instructions below, it is very easy and takes about 5-10 minutes to complete the game.
- Download Bluestacks.
- Run and install.
- Open the BlueStacks app and set up your Google Play Store with your Gmail.
- Sometimes it is necessary to check the phone.
- After that, search for ‘Rider‘
- Click the Install button next to the game icon.
- When you’re done, you can find and play the Rider in the ‘All Apps’ or ‘My Apps’
More Tips for Rider on PC
- If for some reason Bluestacks does not work for you, you can try any other emulator from the list of the Best Android emulators for PC.
- Sometimes, when you play Rider, bluestacks ask what you have to pay, but you can download some applications. Whenever prompted, select ‘Install apps’ and continue to use them for free.
- You can set your keys in bluestacks. You can assign a specific key to a specific location. And there are options to tilt, sweep, hit, move up / down / right / left … etc.
I hope you enjoyed this article, I would like you to rate and share. If you are having trouble running Rider on your desktop or other issues, please leave a comment below.